Duratus is Founded on Our Strong Desire to Help You Be Successful
The years we’ve spent leading high-performance teams, supporting ambitious individuals, and coaching others to do the same, have formed in us a firm desire to continue guiding others to achieve success.
Success can mean different things to different people. For you success could mean:
- Reaching your ambitious professional goals without sacrificing your well-being or your family.
- Leading a high-performing team without compromising who you are and still having their respect.
- Accepting the position everyone else is afraid of, confident you have the tools to handle whatever it throws at you.
"Duratus has worked with me on developing my leadership style and stress management skills in the context of both my business career and a cancer diagnosis.
My coach’s background at an elite organisation operating in extreme and high pressured situations provides him with unique insights into leading high-performance teams and dealing with stress, which he distils into practical and actionable advice.
I would highly recommend him and Duratus."
We’ve Honed Our Craft Under Extreme Conditions
- Worked and led through the busiest period in Special Forces history
- Advised large corporations running expeditions and operations in the most complex of environments
- Published peer-reviewed publications
- Researched sleep, fatigue, resilience and human performance in the defence and security sector
Our Investment in You Has Moved Us to Offer a Variety of Resources
Whether you are feeling ill-equipped for the gravity of your responsibilities, need an empathetic, objective advisor, or help to readjust your mindset, we offer short or long term guidance in one-to-one sessions with a coach or mentor.
If you have a high-performing team eager to learn how to manage stress, develop resilience, communicate effectively, and foster meaningful relationships, we offer corporate team workshops.
We’ve created several online courses sharing actionable advice and addressing topics important to ambitious professionals. Our popular podcast invites you to listen in on dynamic conversations with industry experts - while our articles let you sample practical advice from expert authors.
How We Will Work Together
Get started with a free consultation
This 20-minute informal call allows you to connect with us, so we can explore your needs and create the right coaching experience for you. We can even arrange your first session if you’re ready. Following our call, we’ll send you a welcome email with details and payment instructions.
Your coach will arrange your next appointment after each session. Alternatively, you can book your own appointment online.
Most of our one to one sessions are held online via video call. This makes our sessions more adaptable to your schedule & location and conducive to open, easy conversation.